View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminutetraveler View Post
Hello Everyone, My name is Richard and I am new to this web site and this is my first post so please bare with me. I am constantly online looking for a cruise from 7-10 days on the east coast ports. I am fortunate to be able to leave on a cruise last minute and I refuse to pay the full price for one person. I also get a military discount on most cruise lines and that does help when I cruise with my daughter. I need a vacation ASAP. About me, I am a 40 year young man with one teenage daughter. I love to travel to resorts, cruises, road trips, museum hunter, I love to do just about everything. No bungee jumping,skydiving, or parasailing I do like a cold beer once in a while, I do not smoke or mess with drugs. It's really hard to find a travel partner when I am retired so young and all my friends and family are still working and I do not like booking vacations 6 months in advance. I have been told I am very funny, and fun to be around. I encourage anyone to share a cabin with. LGBTQ, STRAIT,WOMEN,MEN are all welcome. I would love to get a suite sometime but only when the price is low enough. There are cabins large enough for 6-10 people, how cool would that be?
Please email me with any questions or comments. I will most likely be flying out of Portland, Maine when I cruise. I am even open to the idea of traveling to resorts, overseas, extc. I just want to travel Richard from Maine
Hello Richard,
I am looking for a cabin buddy for a cruise from March 21-26. I found a few that looked feasible, all I need now is a buddy or buddy's like you said in your post. I am 40 yrs old and I love to travel. I travel once a year with my daughter and once it twice a year by myself. Last year for my 40th I went Brazil. I have been to many places, but I have to say the best by far was my trip to Phuket, Thailand. I am a full-time student, full-time employee and single mother, so that is why I am only able to take the cruise or vacation at this time. Need a break, can not wait till summer for relaxation. I need it now.