Thread: Norwegian Sky
View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I just cruised with the Sky on 02/15/13 - 02/18/13. It was a great weekend cruise. The staff was wonderful - really attentive. Onboard experience was great. There were comedy shows. 50s/60s and 80s dance parties. Salsa and Latin dance parties, White Hot party - so take white outfits(poolside) and many more. They also had karaoke. There is a gym and also a spa. There are a few bars. There were a few hottubs, sauna and steam room and pool on deck 11 (top deck). They have a sports court. Also a Library which was open a few hours a day every day. There is a kids corner and teen zone.

The food was great. I had dinner at the Palace one evening - great food. However, I mostly ate at the Garden Cafe (Buffet).

At the Great Stirrup Cay a barbecue was prepared for us. The food was great. However, it rained really hard that day. Hopefully you have a dry day.

I really enjoyed the tour in Nassau. The tour guide was very detailed and humorous.

Basically, there are a whole lot of activities going on - even more than you would be able to participate in. You would definitely enjoy it. It was short and sweet.