View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default St. Maarten with a toddler? Have you ever done these excursions?

We are having a Port call in St. Maarten in December. I am ready to start planning now... I have the bug!... So we will have our 3 year old son with us and I would like to get the best out of the island.
I have looked at the shore excursions provided by RCCL and I like the sound of the St. Maarten Carousel Island Tour. However for $36/pp I think we may be able to see the carousel on our own for 1/2 the price. Couldn't we just take a taxi to the carousel?

I would also like to spend some time at the beach and hubby wants to snorkel. Le Galion beach was recommended for us since we have the little one but I have heard it doesn't have good snorkeling.
Any suggestions on a better beach to go to where we can rent snorkel gear?

Then I was reading about Tiki Hut Snorkel Park. It looks like fun but I am not sure it is ok for a 3 year old. Also at $69 pp I am not sure if it would be worth it.

I want to make sure we have a good time and don't spend the whole day trying to find something to do. I want a plan.

I did see this excursion too: Catamaran Mirabella it looks fun. Again though not sure if it is toddler friendly.

I want to pick an excursion that will be fun for the whole family. The last thing I was is a excursion that my son won't enjoy and then in turn upset the rest of the excursion. We all know nothing is fun with a screaming child.

Any info on the above will be great!
Sponsored Links