View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Familiar Face

Default Need cabin mate for World Cruise out of Sydney. Aus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyaSophia View Post
I'm 53, female and retired. My best buddy, with whom I have been cruising for the last 15+ years, is no longer able to travel, unless she brings her 2 year-old granddaughter. So, I'm in search of a new cruise partner.

I'm interested in anything from a short 3-4 day cruise to the Bahamas - all the way to a world cruise. (I would want us to try one or two shorter cruises first, just to be sure we're a good fit.)

I'm fairly fit, but I don't do super active excursions like zip lines, scuba or rock climbing. But I'm also perfectly happy for my roomie to go off and do those things on her own. I would like to have a fairly consistent dinner companion, though I enjoy anytime dining and joining other groups for variety and meeting new people.

I don't smoke. I drink wine with dinner on some nights.

I am Platinum on Princess. I have also cruised with Royal Caribbean. I'm open to other cruise lines, particularly if you are at a level that affords us some extras.

I enjoy reading, playing cards, crochet, Bingo, cooking classes, conversation, history, historical sites, museums, markets, gorgeous views and laughter.

In my work life, I was in higher education administration. I also served as an alcohol & drug counselor and provided marriage and family counseling. In my retirement, I try very hard not to administer anything or counsel anyone. But obviously, I would prefer to travel with someone who does not have issues with alcohol or drugs and is fairly stable and low key.

If you think we might travel well together, please send me a private message.

Thanks!
Hi, Are you interested in sharing a cabin on a Dawn Princess World Cruise? PeggyD