View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Kat, I hope my honesty was not too hurtful, but you know,when you ask....

The one you posted the last time I loved immediately..he had a rakish, lovable look to him. This depiction to my mind, makes him look mean, or like a bully, not like a kid with the playful devil in his eyes?

It looks like the same woman drew these as well? The arch of the brow,and the leering eyes and smirk, throw it off, and such, there is nothing playful about him as there was before. Possibly that is the aim of the project though?
Your not hurting my feelings at all. In fact you are making me very happy. This is the same artist as before. This character is cruel and evil. I'm glad that is coming across. He will sit between two sweet angels (okay rephrase one troublemaker angel and on sweet angel). Basically the project is based on a TV show and the character above Crowley is the king of hell. Before he became the king of hell he was a cross roads demon. So he's not a nice guy. Both of the backgrounds should have a hell feel to them. So I guess my true question is which block looks more evil.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994