View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerogirl View Post
First off, Ray sorry to hear your cruise has been cancelled but look at it as a blessing in disguise.

Now as for Carnival, those who know me know I'm fond of Carnival because you really do get the best bang for your buck and after the Triumph incident I just chalked it up to "ship happens" as of now I do believe Dec 7,2013 will be my last Carnival cruise for awhile as I'm going to explore other lines. I'm starting to think Carnival Corp has some major issues going on and I feel they don't have their costumers best interests in mind.

Carnival is lucky that Dream just happened while at port, not so sure I believe Carnivals update I'm sure it's water down, at this time I just don't trust them and if I didn't book ES I would be canceling my cruise and booking with another line.

Once again Ray this was truly a blessing in disguise for you!
I never sailed with them and will continue to avoid them. From what I read so far I am right. The last ship that drifted and people had no food etc I just don't understand why they did not air lifted food unto the ship and or took people of the ship. Either way when I was new to cruising from what I had read about Carnival in general it never made my list Just my 2 cents