View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb
Default Opinion

I like carnival and wil continue using them. Any piece of equipment that has moving parts and electronics probable have a malfunction. So The DREAM had a problem. That Problem can be fixed in time.

I have received an URGENT NOTICE from Carnival today. They were very nice and explained the problem. They will refund all monies I have pent and will give me 25% off another 3-7 day cruise. The category and other details will be honored as I had on the Dream.
I have no problem with that.

And so as soon as I got the message I called Nancy, our booking agent, and asked her book us on the Dream on April 27 going again to the Western Carib. I feel sure the mecanical problems will be repaired and she will be in fine shape.

Reason I am asking for the April 27 cruise is that I want to take Robert and his wife on that cruise because on May 1 will be their 1st Wedding Anniversary. And so Nancy is working and all we have to do is be patient.

I will never blame a cruise line for having this type of problem. As I said machines do break.

Cruising on Royal Princess: April, 25 2015. Transatlantic: Port Everglades to Southampton