View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
If I had to be " stuck " somewhere for a couple of days, I can't think of anywhere I rather be than St. Maarten. If I had a choice of spending 2 sea days sailing back to Port Canaveral or spending 2 days on St. Maarten and then letting Carnival fly me back for free, I'd opt to stay without any hesitation.
I have no hesitation abut sailing Carnival, although we have sailed them a lot we have also sailed Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, and Princess. We are planning a cruise on the Dream this fall, which will make 3 times on that particular ship. I figure Carnival will be one of the most trustworthy lines afloat after all this and the scrutiny they will have given their ships by the time my cruise rolls around !
I agree. At first I was all up in arms but I believe by the time my cruise rolls around Carnival will be better than ever. I have always had a great cruise with them, the only complaint was with the MDR service on our 2011 cruise.
I hope they decided to step it up now since all this bad publicity and all eyes are on them.
I will say the next cruise I book will not be on Carnival as I need to have another line to compare them to.
Only sailed RC one time and it was BAD but it was long ago and I'm going to give them another try.

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014