View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotterfan77 View Post
Thank you to everyone for the advice. We have decided to book with Carnival. Just seems to make more sense to us...lol
Congrates...have fun, and I hope you all enjoy the trip! we have only been on one cruise before and loved it, loved the balcony we had on the Conquest and loved the food and experience and customer service on Conquest...we would also suggest the Steakhouse the night of your Anniversary we did it for our 20th (we were on the ship) and it was a wonderful experience worth every bit of the 70 bucks for both of us...the steakhouse is akin to a ruth crist and let me tell you the steaks, service, the entire meal WOW....the balcony, wife and I would enjoy sunsets or rises depending on what direction we were headed and enjoyed the dauphins swimming with the ship we spent hours enjoying the sea on the balcony...and we told ourselves we would never sail again unless in a balcony after seeing the inside cabins, we just could not do it...but I am sure there are those who enjoy them...but we enjoyed our balcony...room service for breakfast sitting on the balcony...let me tell you was a wonderful experience...