View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Familiar Face

Default M Seeking F for October Panama Canal Cruise

Hello.

I am Larry and I live in Florida. I am 69-years-old. I cruise several times a year but I definitely find it more enjoyable to cruise with a female friend.

This is the cruise I have booked but please read the entire post...
vacationstogo.com Fastdeal #32175

PRINCESS' CORAL
October 13 ~ Depart from Fort Lauderdale
Aruba, Cartagena, Panama Canal, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica,
October 24 ~ Disembark at Fort Lauderdale

I am searching for a sophisticated lady who enjoys good food and good wine with a positive attitude and upbeat personality for a cruise companion. Someone who takes pride in her appearance, is at least 5'6", slim, and a non-smoker. I take pride in my appearance and work hard to do so. I am 5'10", 190 lbs. and still very youthful (so my kids tell me) for my age. "My dad is witty, funny, happy, generous, and super kind. He will keep you laughing and is just one of those good men (my middle daughter insisted)!" I'd like a friend to travel with and hope that we become future cruise partners. Ladies, I am a gentleman... no hanky panky.

I am always ready to cruise to the Caribbean. I leave from Fort Lauderdale or Miami. Occasionally LA or San Diego when I am visiting my daughter.

I will pay 60% as I enjoy balcony cabins or suites. My favorite lines are Princess, Celebrity, and the Queen Elizabeth but I enjoy others.

Please feel free to send a private message with a recent photo to icemaker37@yahoo.com. In return, I will send a photo.

Thank you,
Larry D.

Last edited by icemaker37; March 28th, 2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: forgot to put cruise line in post.
Sponsored Links