View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisingTime View Post
I'm new here but LOVE the Behind the Scenes tours! Yes, the Breeze will have a tour, it is on the last SEA day of the cruise and usually lasts 3+ hours and will start in the morning about 9:00. They are not available for purchase before your cruise and I highly recommend purchasing this as soon as you board as it will sell out fast. Cost is 95$ per person (as of a couple months ago) and is very much worth the cost! We got 3 8 x 10 photos and a bunch of goodies afterwards too. You won't be able to bring cameras or phones so leave those behind.

Welcome to Cruisemates CT...and thanks for the great information.

I've actually done a "Behind the Scenes'" very early in a cruise so the times vary by ship and when they have their sea days. Check excursion desk early or book on the interactive TV as soon as you board.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.