View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival - Russia & Scandinavia cruise

Don’t know that I will have a lot of luck here but it's worth a shot…
Just curious to see if there's anybody else that would be interested in going on a European cruise in July or August, 2013. I'm considering going, but don’t have anyone to share a cabin with, and I am looking to avoid the massive single supplement. The cruise leaves out of London (Dover), England travels to Copenhagen, Denmark; Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia; Tallinn, Estonia; Amsterdam, the Netherlands; and back to London. The details are available on the Carnival website look for “Russia & Scandinavia cruise”. As of this posting, the cruise can now be booked for $750-$950, depending on sailing; a significant drop over the pricing a few weeks ago.
A little about me: I am an educated, SWM, mid 30’s, I live near Houston. I am new on this messageboard, but not new to cruising, as I have been cruising in some capacity, since the late 80’s. Although this is strictly platonic, I would prefer a female cabinmate; HWP, educated, my age or younger. Due to the fact this sailing is fast approaching, and the costs of the cruise & air travel are going to limit potential cabinmates, I would consider other travelers; male, older female, etc. It would be great to find someone in Houston or the surrounding area, so we can meet in person, before buying any tickets, but again, I am flexible. Please contact me if you are interested or want more details. Thanks.
Sponsored Links