View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer
Default need roomie

I have an inside cabin reserved on the Caribbean Princess sailing August 28, 2013 from England to Baltic ports and then Iceland, Greenland and ending in Brooklyn (14-days) Cost is $2400 plus air (around $500-$600) depending on departure city.

HELP! I need a cabinmate, otherwise it is around $4200 to go single, almost double. There are friends and relatives going on the cruise--a wonderful itinerary, by the way--but they all have their roomies already. I have until June 14 to make a decision and pay for the cruise....if I don't find a roomie, I won't be able to go. We can decide to do things together if very compatible, or go separate ways....after all there is a lot to do and lots of people to do it with.

About me: I am a fit 73, young thinker, fun-loving, humorous, and respectful single lady, well traveled (over 35 cruises all over the world) name is Grace and I live in Broomfield, Colorado...if interested, please contact me directly. Please let me know if anyone out there is interested....Thanx

Last edited by; November 9th, 2013 at 01:14 AM.