Thread: It's Friday!
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Admiral

It's a sunny and relatively warm Friday afternoon here in upper East Tennessee.

Donna, despite being advised I had severe sleep apnea I have already discovered I do not, so no additional machines, gadgets, etc. My O2 level, however, plummeted to 83 while sleeping but that just bears out what I've been saying for years and that is that the heart is just worn out as a result of an abusive lifestyle. The only real dowside is I am now literally the happiest I have ever been in my life. I have lost over 63 lbs. in the last month.

The only thing that concerns me is when my starts talking to me and saying things along the line of, "I'm so tired, I just need to take a little nap." But I explained why that wouldn't be such a great idea and the 'ol ticker replied, "Yeah dad, but your battery is gettin' low and I know it. Figuring it would know what's going on I replied, "Hmmm, guess I better go down into the basement over by the panel box and grab that live 220 volt line, don'tcha' think?" Suddenly my heart realized that taking a "nap" wasn't really all that necessary, especially when the spleen shouted out, "I want my portion slightly rare please."

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and my prayers are with all those in need of prayer, especially of course for Lakers Fan's friend.
Explorer of the Seas 2009, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2007, Eastern Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 2006, Eastern Caribbean