View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCruise View Post
I don't have any particular cruise in mind, but just a new poster here to let you know I am available. Therefore, here's yet another GWM, age 43, interested in a future cruise. I don't like the bottom of the ship cheapest room. I prefer a stateroom with a balcony even if it is only a few sq ft. I am in Georgia, but can fly from here to anywhere.

I am 6'4" tall, weigh 190 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Non-smoker, social drinker, nice guy, considerate, and maybe a tad bit shy until I get to know you. I have a BBA degree from University of Georgia and now self-employed as a business consultant. Thus, I have free time if I want to go somewhere.

My life partner went with me on our first cruise a couple years ago and it was awful. He won't go on another one, but I want to. I would love to go on an all gay cruise, in fact.

You are probably scared of the roommate-from-hell scenario and I would be too. But I am open to learning more about each other. With no strings attached, I am open to several possibilities and situations.

Rick 8)
Hi Rick:

I am a retired attorney, SGWM, from Chicago but living in Orlando. Though I had planned an inside on the Star Princess on a seven day out of Seatlle to Alaska 27 July 2013, I would consider a shared upgraded stateroom. I would prefer a non smoker and non drinker or of moderate consumption. John