View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Hawaii cruise -June 1st looking for roommate to share my cabin

I am preferably looking for a mature female, clean, tidy, trustworthy roommate that can help share the expense! I already paid for the cabin (Expedia). My roommate will be able to make arrangements through Expedia as well. I have never asked for a roommate before, but with the cost of the cruise plus shore excursions and extras, is getting out of my safety net.
Most important: I am looking for someone who knows how to respect others. I am an easy going person, and I am experienced sleeping in hostels and "albergues" in Europe. I walked el camino de Santiago, so yes, I have slept in rooms where there are many people, always carry my earplugs with me!
I understand that the cabins are very small. They recommend taking a small suitcase. I have no problem with that. In case you are interested to upgrade, I would not mind as long as there is not a tremendous price difference. I am simply taking this cruise to get to see the islands, my time in the room will be limited to sleeping and cleaning. Thank you and looking forward to finding someone to share costs!
Sponsored Links