View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink HAL to Alaska 9/21/13-9/28 on Westerdam

Have an Ocean View cabin on Upper Promenade, need a great gal to share it with

Ship sails from Seattle to Seattle, and the fare for each of us is $1,171.30, which includes all port fees,taxes and transfers. I live in Orange County,CA and flying out of John Wayne Airport. The carrier is Alaska Airlines,have flown w/them B4 and they are great. R/T fare is $236.80, if the ship makes your air, they chg $586

My Travel Agent does lots of biz with HAL and has gotten me perks that cabin mate gets too. I am on the free cabin upgrade list, I'm over 55 so got a $25.00 ship credit, you get one too,plus another $140.00 ship credit celebrating HALs 140 years sailing the Globe.

Looking for a terrific gal over 55 to 100 to share a rather large cabin. Have a great sense of humor, like people, adventures, discovery and experiences others have had. I not looking to be joined at the hip w/anyone, however maybe doing a few things with each will change perspectives. I'm a writer, curious, politically attuned (Dem), enjoy discovery.

I keep my things ship shape(was in the Navy,know how to share)and am easy to get along with.

If you have a sense of humor, are ready to get out there, and want to share a cabin w/a DWF, then give an Ahoy, Matey,
Sponsored Links