View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrangrl View Post
Hi there. I am a single woman aged 50. I am fit and active and recently divorced.

I used to cruise a lot with my ex and I loved cruising!!! Feel it is time to dip my toe in the water and get cruising again. I am looking for someone to share costs with and hopefully enjoy the experience! I am an organised tidy person, who likes a giggle and enjoys challenges in life.

If you are of a similiar disposition please apply! I haven't really got any further forward at this point, other than I wil be looking to cruise in Sept/October and pref Europe.
I saw your post. Have a number of cruises under my belt. Easy going and always on the lookout for a cruise special. Do not like the cost of paying for 2. I am retired - and looking for someone that also enjoys cruising to share cost. Enjoy meeting people and new sights. If you are interested - we can chat more on where you would like to go. I like the longer cruises - have a preference for Holland America and Princess but with the right price I would go on most of the cruise lines. Best of luck finding someone to go on a cruise.