View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Searching for a Cruise Buddy for longer cruises

Hi, Cruise mates,I am looking for someone that loves to cruise and hates to pay the single supplement. I love the longer cruises - it cuts down on air fare cost to get to and from the ports. Interested in cruises going to or from Australia to west coast and most European cruises to and from Ft Lauderdale. Open to almost any longer cruise if the price is right. I would normally book and inside cabin but not opposed to an upscale cabin if it gets me on a longer cruise with a cabin mate. ( I am 72, male, non smoker, very light wine drinker. I enjoy getting up early on cruises, going for walk up on deck or working out. I enjoy swimming, beaches, snorkeling, and exploring new islands. I also open to either seating for dinner, and trying out other eateries. I like to dance and have a sense of humor. I feel life is short and you have to reach out and experience all life has to offer. Just looking for someone to enjoy a cruise together, possibly go on shore excursions and have a companion for Dinner, have a lot of fun, and maybe become friends for future travel. I live in Arizona. If I find a partner to room with we could get an outside or balcony cabin if you like. Your call. My friends would say I'm humorous, and down to earth, do not take myself serious, understanding and sensitive. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Let me know if I can answer any questions you may. http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/ima.../icon_wink.gif
Sponsored Links