View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise details

Expedia has it on special, see:
Select a Cabin Type | Expedia.com
I paid the total price of $3165 on this special (including all fees and taxes). When I asked Expedia what the price would be when adding another person they said that it could increase a little depending on dates. The closer we get to departure; the higher the prices. As a matter of fact, since you have people from all over the world taking this cries, it usually fills capacity and if tht happens, even if I have a cabin for two, nobody else could be added. If you are interested, I would definitely encourage you to explore it and talk to me so that we can ask Expedia how to go about you sharing the room.
For excursions I took packages, but I have a couple of days that if I found someone interested in renting a car nd exploring the sland, that could be great too. Well, once you learn more about it, please get back to me. You can send me a private sesame with contact info and we can talk.
It departs from Honolulu on June 1st, it returns on June 8.
Hawaii is not inexpensive, so the great advantage of the cruise is that it works like a Hop on-Hop off on the islands, making it convenient to get two meals on board and exploring the islands during the day! Of course you could stay on the ship and have all your meals on board. They also have entertainment, shows, etc.
The cruise spends two days on the Big Island Hawaii, two on Maui, one on Kauai. For detailed itinerary please visit:
Pride of America Cruise Ship Vacation Packages | Cruise Ship Deals & Specials
Thank you for your interest! Looking forward to hearing from you!