View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerdonna View Post
To lighten the mood, I'll post a pic of poor little Griffin who did not have a good day at the groomers yesterday. Every woman has had the experience of going to the hairdresser and being hugely disappointed with the results; well it was that kind of day for Griffin. For some unknown reason the girl shaved his front legs naked from top to bottom and left the rest of him thick and fluffy - he looks like a sheep! Worst of all, under all that hair we discovered his legs are bowed and his feet turn out so he looks ridiculous. I have to take him to doggie class tonight, he's going to be laughed out of the room!

donna
Donna:

Griffin doesn't care and neither will the other dogs at doggy class. It's the people that care, laugh and make fun of the haircut. Believe me, the dog will know something is wrong. When my daughter was in vet school the animals would have all sorts of "haircuts" after surgery. No one was allowed to make fun, laugh or poke fun of the animal. If they did they would be severely reprimanded. The animal knows, not in human terms but they know, that they are being made fun of. So give the guy a break and don't laugh at him. Just go and rip the groomer a new one.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me