View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam.Pluto View Post
Alright, anyone up for a cruise in May or June? I am open for about anything, but would really like a cabin mate to share the expenses. I am a pretty down to earth guy and can usually get along with just about anyone. So if you want to go on a cruise message me and we can see what each others interests are and plan a trip we both will enjoy. And plus make sure we get along with one another before we get stuck on the sea with each other .

-Adam.
I'm interested in a cruise for up to 10 days. Was hoping to have it either end by June 12 or 13 or begin June 17 or 18. I'm trying to work around an event on the east coast June 14 - 15. I prefer Europe but do enjoy Caribbean or east coast. Like you, I think th single supplement is excessive.
I'm a youthful 57 y/o who travels extensively (typically with 2 close friends in their 20's & mid-30's). Neither is available for this trip so I'm searching other avenues to meet new people and save on the cost. Easy going; nonjudgmental, like people, sense of humor.