View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to lifecruiser Send a message via Yahoo to lifecruiser
Default Being single shouldn't stop me from my dream cruise!

Hi all-

The Carribean, I've been there done that, got the t-shirt and the sunburn. This time its all about the British Isles. 10-day on Celebrity Infinity - Sailing June 13,2014 from London and returning June 23, 2014 to the same port. (Approx $1800 depending on what cabin we choose)

Itinerary:
London England, Paris France, St Pete Port, Dublin Ireland, Waterford Ireland,
Cork Ireland, Liverpool England, Glasglow Scotland & Holyhead Wales

When I turn 44 next year it will be after going through a life-changing experience and I want to reward myself with my dream cruise but it doesn't even offer a single-supplement! I love my friends and family to death but they are either financially unable to this type of trip and/or they are afraid of cruises now.

So I'm looking for you... a friendly non-smoking person that is willing to put up with my sarcastic sense of humor if only during sleeping/eating times and then we can part ways if we are not compatible. But if you want to hang out, I'm all for that. I love to dance & snorkel, see shows and look at art normally, but this trip I want to explore EVERYTHING. My mom is from England and all I[ve ever seen of the British Isles is Harrod's, Shakespeare on Avon and my family's homes. This time I'm 100% tourist, while on the ship anyway.

So what do you say mates? Will I see you in London?

Happy Cruising!
Mindy

Last edited by lifecruiser; April 22nd, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Title/Itinerary needed punctuation
Sponsored Links