View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Admiral

Good morning from the Arizona desert, where today may be the first day to turn on the air conditioning this year. My goal every year is to try not to turn on the air before May 1st, and the heat before December 1st. But this weekend is supposed to be in the high 90s, and since I'll be bustling about the house doing laundry and other chores, it may get pretty hot and sweaty. We'll see what happens.....

I took the car in for an oil change, fluids check, tire pressure check and rotation first thing this morning. Next Sunday, May 5th, we're heading out on a road trip to the Los Angeles area for a few days for a little vacation, including going to the CA Science Center to see the Endeavor Space Shuttle exhibit and the Imax movie, Blue Planet. We always go to Kennedy Space Center when we're near Port Canaveral, so we'll get to do something similar on the west coast.

We're also going to Dodger Stadiium to take in a game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and our Arizona Diamondbacks. That, I know, will be a lot of fun!

Well, I have to go check the first load which is in the dryer. Have a great Saturday, Cruise Mates.