View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 05:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default med cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyottaway View Post
I'm interested in a cruise for up to 10 days. Was hoping to have it either end by June 12 or 13 or begin June 17 or 18. I'm trying to work around an event on the east coast June 14 - 15. I prefer Europe but do enjoy Caribbean or east coast. Like you, I think th single supplement is excessive.
I'm a youthful 57 y/o who travels extensively (typically with 2 close friends in their 20's & mid-30's). Neither is available for this trip so I'm searching other avenues to meet new people and save on the cost. Easy going; nonjudgmental, like people, sense of humor.
hi,
i am looking to find a cruise partner for any time between mid july and mid sept. for a med cruise.
i am fun, low key ,easy going swf mid 50ies looking to share costs .. i travel extensivlely ..do not smoke,snore.. hardly drink at all.. love to relax but am very active.. looking for a male or female.. relaxed and sressfree cabinmate with a good sense of humor that enjoys people.. i will go on bord in europe .. if interested in more info.. i am always open to new ideas ... please contact me : crystals@gmx.net