View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:46 PM
Familiar Face

Default possible share May 25 Vancouver to Alaska

Hi everyone...

I have signed up as a single for 14 nights from Vancouver to Anchorage and back, see VTG #24362. I may consider a room mate. Since this is a full 2 weeks, we both really need to make sure we get along OK. I would Much rather pay extra and have the peace of my own stateroom instead of getting stuck with a lousy roomie.

I am 38, divorced, straight guy, 5'-7" tall, 160 lbs, civil engineer and real estate investor. I like to go to the shows after dinner and also hit the piano bar, karaoke, whatever is going on at night. I am athletically inclined so someone that can help me keep motivated to hit the gym, run some laps, and avoid the elevators would be a plus. Other than working out and being on the ocean, I also enjoy motorcycles, trying to learn spanish, and exploring the world.

This cruise will bring my total nights at sea to 60. I have sailed Carnival, NCL, HAL and now Princess. I have sailed alone 2 times and have had 3 previous room mates. 2 were great and one was rotten. This cruise is in an inside cabin. I do not smoke at all and I have never been accused of snoring loudly. I have been accused of telling bad jokes that only an engineer would find to be funny. I do not spend much time in the room except for sleeping and I am a reasonably neat and clean person but I may want to hang my swim shorts in the shower. During the day I enjoy people watching, hanging out in the hot tub, playing the goofy trivia games and of course something fitness related even though exercise rooms on cruise ships tend to lack a lot of the things I prefer.

Also, it may be possible to do a partial split so if you want to sail 7 days to Alaska and not make the return voyage (or vice versa) that may also be considered.
HAL Zaandam- Mex Riviera 04/2013
NCL Jewel- Panama 05/2012
Carnival Splendor 10/2011
NCL Spirit 03/2011
Carnival Freedom 11/2010
Sponsored Links