View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleorose View Post
Youthful, outgoing, sporty SBF seeks Roommate to save money on first cruise. I'm paying my way and looking for someone else to pay his or her own. We sleep in the same room and whatever else we do together must be mutually agreeable. No more than a platonic roommate to share the expense is expected or desired. If we choose to do an excursion, activity or dinner together I am certain it will be a good conversation as I am outgoing and inspiring and willing to have a meal with a roommate. I enjoy meeting new people. I love playwriting, bellydancing, yoga. You may also see me rollerblading, bicycling, kayaking or sailing a sunfish. I can do dinner, share a tour or more. In the spirit of our amazons before I am sufficient. I like yoga, meditation, and whatever the spirit moves me to do. I designed the outfit out of bed sheets for a full moon ritual at a writers retreat in Tennessee.
Have a inside cabin on Princess leaving out of Seattle the 8th June to Alaska and back. Would consider sharing if the right person comes along. Email me if you would like more info. Rl4309@powerc.net. Bob