View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
Robin,

Glad to hear you are now the proud owner of a new washer and dryer. Will insurance cover the replacement? It sure would be nice. I also love that I can stick a king size quilt in my wash machine without worrying it will walk across the room when it hits the spin cycle.

I do have to agree with you that on some things, like washers, dryers and other appliances, too much is too much. When we bought our last refrigerator there were models with televisions in the door. I'm sorry but I don't need a TV in my refrigerator door. Even my old wash machine has more "cycles" than I ever use and all I want the dryer to have is "no tumble" and four heat settings: No heat, low, medium, and NUKE THE SUCKER!

I hope you double the ten year projected life span and have years of joy washing, drying and ironing.

Take care,
Mike (Who only irons when it's a matter of life and death)
Mike... I iron almost everything but the older I get I'm starting to give a rat's behind about looking so pressed.

Yes, our insurance cover all of our cost...thank goodness. It's not flood insurance but a water back-up policy as we don't live in a flood area. The reason we flooded was the check valve was completely broken off so we are having a new system put in...well worth the cost!

Home is where you park your flip flops

~Robin~

Need some cruise help?

Carnival - Fantasy 1998
RCCL - Majesty of the Sea 2000
Carnival - Inspiration 2009
Carnival - Freedom 2011
Carnival - Liberty 2013
Carnival- Breeze 2014