View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Asian-American Female seeng a travel buddy for end of May of June 2013 cruise

Hello everyone,

I am an Asian-American female living in NYC. In my forties, look young and have a young heart and spirit to match. I am looking for mainly females for a travelmate but if you are a fun gentlemanly guy and not looking for romance then I would consider males as well. This is strictly platonic, to save on costs and perhaps be good friends and long-term travel buddies. I am sweet, out-going, talkative, and positive. I am fairly open-minded, and love all kinds of food/cuisine. I love to work-out while on the cruise, I usually wake-up early and go walking/jogging to start the day. I've managed to lose 5 lbs on the last 2 cruises. My mantra is "be the change you want to see in the world." I am looking to have a great time making new friends and having fun before I embark on a new career.

I have cruised the last 10 yrs and am quite addicted to cruising for vacation. I love land vacations but love to go on cruises more. How can anyone not love cruising??? Food, beverages, entertainment, great service and kool people all in one spot. Paradise.

So, I am having a hard time finding family and friends to join me on an up-coming cruise, so here I am. I have not commited to one yet but would like to find a cruise for end of May or June of this year, 2013. I am thinking of 7 nights to Bermuda out of NYC. There is a sale going on right now with all the travel and cruise companies. Celebrity Summit to Bermuda is $649, with taxes and fees, final payment is $875. I enjoy RCCL, Celebrity, Disney and similar level cruising. I prefer not to do Carnival but may consider, it depends.

Anyone up for it? If you are interested, let's converse and see if we can be good travelmates. My email is LL449@aol.com. Thanks.

Lisa

Last edited by LL449; May 10th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Sponsored Links