View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrangrl View Post
Hi there. I am a single woman aged 50. I am fit and active and recently divorced. I used to cruise a lot with my ex and I loved cruising!!! Feel it is time to dip my toe in the water and get cruising again. I am looking for someone to share costs with and hopefully enjoy the experience! I am an organised tidy person, who likes a giggle and enjoys challenges in life. If you are of a similiar disposition please apply! I haven't really got any further forward at this point, other than I wil be looking to cruise in Sept/October and pref Europe.Arran
I am a straight single lady looking for a cruise buddy to share reserved cabin on NCL Jewel, sailing to Alaska from Seattle 9/14 & returning to Vancouver, BC 9/21, 2013. NCL deadine is July 1 for payment of $868.66 which includes taxes/port fees, & travel insurance plus an inside cabin on an upper deck, away from the engines. These reservations are frozen at 2010 prices. My cabin mate wanted to go w/me but lack of money forced her to cancel in 2012. My sister took her place before she knew of a granddaughter's wedding during the cruise! I'm not willing to give up on my dream of seeing Alaska after years of waiting. PLEASE let me know if you want to join me ASAP! Check Cruise Deals | Vacations | Norwegian Cruise Line for ship & cruise details.Thanks.