View Single Post
  #720 (permalink)  
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:12 AM
Moiraine's Avatar
Moiraine Moiraine is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,962
Default

AR, the books sound good. At one point in my life I would have gone right to Amazon to order the stuff. At this point in my life, alas, about 98% of what I read is fantasy of some sort. The other 2% is usually mystery or thriller.

Enjoy the books. I think reading is better than tv or video games.
Reply With Quote