View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL449 View Post
Hello everyone,

We are in search of an immediate cruisemate to fill a position recently vacated. We are a cabin of 3 and are now down to 2. Prices are going up quickly so need to act soon. I have 2 cruise deals on hold, it expires by 5:30 pm tonite. Please respond immediately if you like what you see below.

I am an Asian-American female living in NYC. In my forties, look young and have a young heart and spirit to match, many people say I look in my 20's. I am looking for a female a travel mate to join our cabin of 3 people. So far, it is me and a guy I found here on cruisemates. We both want to celebrate our birthday's in June hence a June cruise. I am a veteran cruiser and he is a first timer.

This is strictly platonic, to save on costs and perhaps be good friends and long-term travel buddies. No hanky panky going on in the room.

As for me - I am sweet, out-going, talkative, and positive. I have great hygiene and expect you to be the same, I like to look good and presentable. I am fairly open-minded, and love all kinds of food/cuisine. I love to work-out while on the cruise, I usually wake-up early and go walking/jogging to start the day. I've managed to lose 5 lbs on the last 2 cruises. My mantra is "be the change you want to see in the world." I am looking to have a great time making new friends and having fun before I embark on a new career. We can do things together or separate. But I do like being with people rather than alone. However, if you need your space, I will definitely respect that. It would be nice to do things together though but either way I am ok with it. I make friends easily so it is not a problem, I like to go dancing but not necessarily every night, I like to enjoy all the amenities on the cruise but not a party animal at all and do not drink but I love to have fun and an open to trying most things within reason. Sleep is important to me so please don't snore loudly if you do snore. I am clean and neat and prefer that in the cabin.

I have cruised the last 10 yrs and am quite addicted to cruising for vacation. I love land vacations but love to go on cruises more. How can anyone not love cruising??? Food, beverages, entertainment, great service and kool people all in one spot. Paradise.

So, I am having a hard time finding family and friends to join me on an up-coming cruise, so here I am. I enjoy RCCL, Celebrity, Disney and similar level cruising. I prefer not to do Carnival but in this case, the itinerary is a great one and it is 8 nites long.

Anyone up for it? If you are interested, let's converse and see if we can be good travelmates. My email is LL449@aol.com. Thanks.

Lisa
Oh, I forgot to list the 2 cruises I have on hold.

Carnival Splendor - 8 nites Carribean - Inside cabin (Holiday Inn quality cruise)
Final payment is $824 - this 8 nite cruise has a great itnierary and it is 8 nites, I heard this ship is pretty nice

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Tue Jun 18 New York (Manhattan), NY 4:00pm
Wed Jun 19 At Sea
Thu Jun 20 At Sea
Fri Jun 21 San Juan, Puerto Rico 3:00pm 11:59pm
Sat Jun 22 St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00am 4:00pm
Sun Jun 23 Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands 1:00pm 7:00pm
Mon Jun 24 At Sea
Tue Jun 25 At Sea
Wed Jun 26 New York (Manhattan), NY 8:00am

Celebrity Summit - 7 nites Bermuda - Concierge Balcony cabin (Four Seasons quality cruise)
Final payment is $1020 - this 7 nite cruise has a great itinerary also and it is 7 nites, Celebrity is 5 star quality with Concierge service within our Balcony cabin. This price is unbelievably rare and awesome. It is only less than $200 more and you get 5 star and so much more. The veteran cruisers know how amazing this deal is.

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sun Jun 16 Bayonne, NJ 5:00pm
Mon Jun 17 At Sea
Tue Jun 18 At Sea
Wed Jun 19 King's Wharf, Bermuda 8:30am
Thu Jun 20 King's Wharf, Bermuda
Fri Jun 21 King's Wharf, Bermuda 4:30pm
Sat Jun 22 At Sea
Sun Jun 23 Bayonne, NJ 7:00am