View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:39 PM
Admiral

Default What's Your Cruise Style

So with an upcoming Carnival cruise in December I wanted to start looking for my next cruise, I have read reviews, talked with others as well as looked on You Tube at certain ship videos.
Funny how two people on the same ship can view it so differently , so I'm learning to just gather the info and base it on what fits me the best.

My cruise style is a more laid back ship with things to do but not overkill. I don't care about dancing or climbing rock walls, I want a nice size cabin and balcony, nice weather, good sea conditions, good hours in port and decent food.
Entertainment I do enjoy but it's not my main focus, I enjoy high tea and bumming around the ship. I do like the giant screen to watch movies at sea , to me it's kind of like being at the drive inn movies only on a ship. I do like to find quiet outdoor spaces on the ship to just chill and listen to my
I pod.
Some may call this type of ship a bad cruise, but not for me. I guess what I'm saying is to each his own, just because you pick the wrong ship to sail on doesn't meant it's a bad cruise it means you picked the wrong line or ship for what your cruise style is. I'm in no way saying not to give your opinion .

So when giving your opinion you should add that "It's not what I was looking for" instead of "don't sail on that line it's horrible" because everyone sails on lines or ships that fills their needs.

So what's your cruise style?

Last edited by Aerogirl; May 21st, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
Sponsored Links