View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nov 10 Transatlantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREENEYEDLADI View Post
This looks like it would be a great cruise. Can you send me a link of the itinerary. Thanks
Hi, I hope you are asking about the cruise I mentioned, 14 nite Transatlantic, Barcelona to Galveston. I can send you the itinerary if I have your email. I don't know how to link to here.

The cruise departs Barcelona on Nov 10th, stops in Cadiz, Spain, then Funchal Portugal, then many days at sea on the crossing, then Nassau, Bahamas, arriving in Galveston Sun Nov 24th.

A little about me. I am married, with a 24 year old daughter. Non smoker, light drinker, live in California. I like the beach, dancing, the outdoors and cruising. I consider myself an experienced cruiser, as I have been on 13 cruises and visited 44 ports. I recently completed the eastbound TA on Navigator (4/6-4/21) , New Orleans to Rome. Enjoyed it so much, I want to do the reverse. My husband cannot join me so looking for a cruisemate.

I spend very little time in the cabin... Sleeping, changing clothes and getting ready for dinner. Maybe an afternoon nap.

If you can quote to my post, it will be easier for me to find. Thanks

Anna