View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

Exclamation This will end our Royal Relationship!!

My iPad was left in my stateroom. RCCL lost and found department has been unhelpful to say the least! I am so disappointed with them, they have made me regret spending a dollar with them after this treatment. I am still waiting on a phone call from xxxxx, the supervisor, not sure what that is going to do since after waiting 5 days for a callback from xxxxxx I was advised to "call the police"! Call the police??? Really that is the best they can tell me? My IPad was not robbed, my husband left it on the bed, well..I left it, said...honey grab that stuff off the bed and he didn't get my iPad. We left the ship then I realized he hadn't gotten it. I don't feel like I should bother law enforcement with that, but since they want me to treat this as a theft between us and the stateroom attendant I guess I have to. Of course the cruiseline has refused to supply the stateroom attendants full name for the police report. Hmmmm???? I've been on so many cruises I've stopped counting many with royal, it makes me sad to realize once my money is spent and I'm off the ship, I am of no longer a concern. I hope they don't make another raggedy dollar, and I hope to convenience my mom and the other 4 cabins booked today on the quantum will cancel. I plan to email everyone in the company if I have to until someone at least makes an effort to treat am like a valued customer. At this point I am not feeling the love from royal, and I have a big mouth and with over 59 cruises under my belt, a pretty significant blog following. I'll use every opportunity to discourage anyone who will listen from sailing royal Caribbean
Sensation '99, '04, '08
Triumph '99 & '03
Victory '00 & '02
Imagination '01
Fascination '05
Navigator Sept '05, Jan '09, Mar 10
Valor Aug 6, 2006, Sept 2010
Adventure 10/06
Elation Nov. 30 2006
Majesty OS June 8 2007
Glory Dec 07
Destiny 8/09, 10/11
Oasis Dec. 2009
Allure Dec 2010
Carnival Dream 3/11
Monarch OS 8/11
Freedom OS 12/4/11

Last edited by Mike M; May 28th, 2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Remove individuals names
Sponsored Links