View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Disney cruise questions

Boy, am I glad to find your website! Iím planning a trip on Disney Dream cruise in September ( OH YEAH! ) and needing some advises. There are a lot resource out there but I canít seem to find what I needÖÖfirst time cruiser here!

1) Flight schedule ( SFO-MCO ) The cruise is between 9/15 ( Sun ) - 9/19 ( Thur) and the ship suppose get back by 7:30am on Thursday, Iím wondering when should be our departure flight?? How long will it take for us to actually get out of the ship and given 1 hour back to airport, should I find a flight after 12 pm to be on the safe side? I found a flight leaving at 11:05am, Iím worried that it might not be enough time ( or does it? )
2) Ground transportation. We will need group transportation from hotel (Hyatt Regency Orlando) to port Canaveral. I was looking into different company and website and wondering what is the reasonable price for round trip 2 passenger? Some websites give me SUPER cheap price ( $ 36 round trip per person?? ) but itís kinda scary because many other places will charge as much as $ 200?? Do you have recommendation for group transportation?
3 ) Room selection on Disney dream, which deck do you recommend? We would like to choose a Stateroom with Verandah, would you happen to know which deck has the Oversized Private Verandah ? and is it better to pick a room in the middle of the ship? ( end or front? )
any other tips/ advises are also welcomed! Thanks for all your help.
Sponsored Links