View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise planner View Post
And if you book with the cruise line and have any problems, you're on your own.

Plus, if you book with the cruise line or Expedia, they cannot answer any questions about the ports of call or pretty much anything else because they're not certified travel agents and almost all of them have never even been on a cruise.

Best to do your homework, decide what cruise & cabin you want, then talk to your agent and let them do all the work for you. Plus, if you have any problems, they'll do everything necessary to make it right so you don't have to stress over it or spend time trying to talk to someone who won't help you.

Pete

I have to point out - you are wrong about Expedia when it comes to booking cruises. I am an example of Expedia. Since Expedia bought out cruiseshipcenters a few years ago, you do get a live person and a live person whom you can contact at any time with a direct phone number.

Celebrity Constellation - March 17 followed by Celebrity Reflection - March 22 (done)

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.