View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
Just to be clear - I started this thread because senior ladies complained they were having a hard time finding one another in here.

Posts tend to get buried - especially when people start off-topic discussions in them. And ladies looking for cruise mates would lose track of their original posts and friends. So we put them all together in this one sticky post.

It seems to be working - so I ask you not to respond to this specific post, or to make off-topic remarks in here. I will delete this note soon (and if I forget Private message me).

No - you do not HAVE to be 60+ to post here, but we prefer that you be a lady looking for another lady to cruise with, and that you be willing to cruise with ladies 60+.
I'm seeking a mature (40-60 age range) female cabin mate for the Dawn Princess Cruise leaving Sydney on 13th July for Europe. I'm a nonsmoker and would like to find someone quiet and considerate. We may or may not decide to tour or have meals together. I'd be quite happy to have some companionship and of course a substantial saving on the solo cabin charges. Let's meet up for a coffee if you're in Sydney or talk on Skype.