View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Good Friday Morning

Good morning Cruisemates!

It's another cloudy day here in the land without sunshine. We recorded the third cloudiest May on record and it has rained 6 out of 7 days in June. Some sun would be nice or at least dry out enough to get the lawn mowed. It's growing faster than Kudzu.

We have one more week until we leave for our tour of the Southwest. We start in Vegas and will actually visit friends in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. We'll be gone for about two and half weeks. The highlight will be meeting with cousins from Australia. They will be there for four days and it will be great to meet them face to face for the first time.

Today is another "zapping" and then lunch with a friend. Hopefully the grass will dry out enough to mow it by this afternoon otherwise it's another mow, sweep, mow session. If it's too long the grass does not cut even and that's why the second mowing is required in order to give the lawn that smooth look. I'm turning into that weird old guy who has to have his lawn look perfect.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a dang good weekend.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links