View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning Donna, and all those to follow. It is raining here, but we are really glad, as we suffer from lack of rain.

Donna, I hope your birthday was a good one. I think you will like your new lap top. Hope your BBQ goes as planned.

Today is the day I get everything ready for our trip. Boy this trip means a lot to me, as I have the feeling of running away, and I can't think of a better person to run with.

I need to get the house in order, and cook a few things for Josh to eat this week. Pack my bag, and then just wait for the time to leave for the airport.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be around a whole state that knows nothing of my past, and won't look at me with sadness. I can be me, whoever that is, and just enjoy life.

Do any of you realize how good you have it? Do you count your blessings each day?

I am debating taking my computer. I am not sure I really need it. I guess I will finally decide tomorrow.

Anyway, Everyone have a good day. Remember to tell those that you love, how much you are glad they are in your life.

Take care all,

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link