View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise Cabin share

I am a 60 year old retired single gay man who loves taking cruises and I have done quite a few but usually travelled alone which tends to be expensive and inhibits me looking at longer more exotic cruises.

I am seeking a platonic cabin mate around the same age or younger both for the specific cruise mentioned below and to chat with about future cruise opportunities. I am a Diamond Plus cruiser on Royal Caribbean and so on both RCL and Celebrity I get quite a few extra perks which my cabin mate may share.

I am booked on Celebrity Millennium Feb 2nd 2014 cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong with stops in Thailand (overnight) and Vietnam (2 overnights) ending in Hong Kong with an overnight. 14 days at a cost of approximately $1,300 per person in a mid ship inside cabin. Thats only around $100 per day. I live in Toronto but am happy to chat with anyone in Canada or elsewhere. Airfare from Toronto to Singapore and back from Hong Kong was $1500 per person. So cost depends on from where you are travelling.

I am 5.10 about 185 lbs, professional, clean non smoker and very occasional social drinker. Have an outgoing personality but I enjoy my own company too...Can be just cabin mates or if we get along share tours, and some time on board but I am not clingy and prefer same.

Interested? mikescruising@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links