View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Admiral

Thanks Aero and TM!!

First day at sea was rocky once we got to Bermuda the weather was just beautiful on the way back again it was rocky.

Love Bermuda......very easy to take the ferry and go to Hamilton.

St. Theresa's Church...Hamilton....15 minute walk from the ferry drop off..

Horseshoe Bay Beach

Time to shop in Hamilton...

Met alot of great cruisers from teenagers to seniors!!!
Food was good and service was awesome. Once again I'm spoiled!
Shows were very good was not expecting it since I just got off Allure recently. There was a Comedy show, a welcome aboard show which featured the Royal singers and dancers (who are awesome) and the comedian, Invitation to Dance was very good with the Royal dancers and singers and it was choreographed by Louie VanArmstrong from Dancing with the Stars. There was an acapella group that was excellent and also another show with the singers and dancers. The ice shows were not in the evening but rather at 2pm or 4pm depending on what muster station you had. The last night was the farewell show.

The cruise director was Leigh Xuereb and his side kick Frank the tank were soooo funny and awesome......My favorite all time Royal CD was richard Spacey however Leigh now takes my #1 CD spot Spacey is now #2.

There were Dance classes....Cha Cha, 70's dance class, Lady Gaga dance class and 2 Zumba dance classes.

The music around the ship was very good also....the pool band was great, the latin band was excellent as was the party band and DJ.

Deck party was alot of fun and the usual 70's night on the promenade. There was an older women I'll guess in her 70's dirty dancing with one of the village people...it was a riot....everyone was having fun..smiling, singing, dancing and laughing...... The nightclub had a Silent party one night where cruisers wear headphones and are able to switch channels and hear different music spun by two different DJ's.

the ship Photographers took some nice photos and they had packages for buying pictures so ended up with a package of 10 instead of buying 4 or 5.

Pool band

Party band

Andre doing gangnam Style....Jamaican style...:

70's Night

Cruise Director Leigh and Activities Manager Frank

Five 16 year old Justin Bieber lovers....I kinda like some of his music too. ) They are too cute!! they wanted to take a picture with me....sure why not! I called them my five daughters for the rest of the cruise..

My waiter Anthony from India and Assistant waiter Mirko from Montenegro....They were the best!!! They work very well together as a team and funny too!!!

Two of my Favorite Royal ballroom dancers they are awesome! He is from Serbia and she is from Hungry....This was right after the Cha Cha dance class.

The Kiddie Parade

CQ's Cruise Resume

Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x2
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas