View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2013, 12:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 21-Day Panama Canal/Eastern Caribb Oct 19-Nov 9 San Diego - Ft. Lauderdale

HAL Cruise Dates: October 19 to November 9, 2013 San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale

Seeking senior woman travelmate for a 21-day Panama Canal/Eastern Caribbean cruise for interior cabin.

About me: see my bio/post #46 (Oct 23, 2012) here at, "Ladies Only 60+ Post Here."

By my calculations, you'll need to have a minimum of $3,000 to spend on this cruise (cruise, tax, insurance, port fees, flight/or drive to San Diego and drive/flight back from Ft. Lauderdale [the end of the line], gratuities, etc., more if you want to do excursions, spend time on your own in California or Florida) for an interior cabin, more if we get a balcony.

However, I have a plan for turning this into a great deal. I'll tell you about it when I hear from you.

Itinerary
Depart San Diego Saturday, October 19, 2013, 5pm
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Huatulco, Mexico
Puerto Chiapas, Mexico
Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
Two Days Panama Canal
Cartagena, Colombia
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Philipsburg (St. Maarten)
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Ft. Lauderdale, FL November 9, 2013 7am

There isn't any requirement to hang out together or depend on each other to catch us when we fall down drunk. But a friendship may ensue from this travel opportunity. Wonderful if it does. No problem if it doesn't.

I consider myself organized and neat and respectful, generous and kind. I like reading my books, walking about, maybe an excursion here and there, and eating great food. But I can do all that alone and be content. Or maybe the two of us could go to the "singles" meetings they have onboard, and make friends there, if you want to. I'm very casual (an old hippie, frankly), but I get dressed up every once in awhile, and I love karaoke. For cruises I've done in the past, I've organized or helped to organize the Meet and Greets...

Shoot me an email if you're interested; tell me about your cruising experience, if you've traveled with travel clubs, etc., before, what you love about cruising, and what your concerns and considerations are. Please no whiners, complainers, messy types, head-cases, tightwads. Prefer easy-going, generous people with a great sense of humor.

We're gonna need that. :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

HS2U