View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Familiar Face

Default Allure of the Seas Sept29 Fort Lauderdale looking for roomie SWF

Allure of the Seas Sept 29th Fort Lauderdale

Hi and thanks for looking at my add. I am flying over from germany to do back to back cruises. so i post specific dates to find a roommate to cut single supplement costs. i am very specific about the dates in the headline so you can see when and from where. For the time i am set Sept 8 till Sept 22. this is why i look before and after for other cruises - as for the explanation.

Hi there,
I am looking for the Carnival Breeze to go on Back to Back on Sept 22nd (6 Days) & Sept 28th 8 Days) out of Miami to share the cabin - strictly sharing purposes nothing else intended :_) to avoid paying single supplement. I did this before and had some good experience.
Innside or Balcony...

If you can offer only 1 ride you are happy to contact me as well :_)

I would prefer Female Company to share the cabin as most of the guys snore :_)

Most important I am considerate, non smoking and can join you or do my own thing I am very flexible as for that..

I am career working Female towards end 30 cruiseexperienced sporty, healthy living attitude, non smoking non snoring and neat.
I expect my roomie to be a nonsmoker, nonsnorer and neat at least. I am not expecting anything but sharing the room...if we get along i do not mind going dining excursing etc. with you.

You can check under my name and will find some threats etc. i would suggest getting in touch really quickly and having a chat on skype because this is best. I usually book on Vacations to go and each of us would call and submit his creditcardpayment separatley once the Agent has our reservation done.

looking forward to hear from you :-) I am currently in Germany so ~7 hours timedifference

Deckdivacologne@gmail.com
Sponsored Links