Thread: Big Brother
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Today, I finally got around to watching the last three episodes. It really isn't grabbing me like it did last year. Maybe I'll do the same thing as I did last year and start watching about 1/2 way through the season. There were only about eight people left when I started watching last year.

Also: The Big Brother After Dark show has moved to TVGN (TV Guide Network) and it really is worthless. Continuous "bleeps" and commercials every five minutes. When it was on Showtime it was easy to follow and fast forward to find out who won HOH, POV or any interesting stuff.

In regard to it being bad TV. Yes, it is. It is pure mind candy and a guilty pleasure. I love to watch "intellectual" stuff on the History Channel, PBS and other stations, but I also like to just let myself veg out and enjoy silliness.

Now: If I start watching The Real Housewives of Wherever" I would ask Todd to grab one of his weapons and put me out of my misery.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me