View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Lucky Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTelephone View Post
Hello everyone!

My 59 year-old mother is looking for cruising buddies who either live in South Florida or are planning to cruise out of Florida. As a retired homemaker, she has an open schedule, a valid passport, and a yen to see the world--even if the part of the world she's going to is a place she has seen a thousand times before. She is tidy and non-smoking and loves to dance, play tennis, and kayak.

Please do send a pm and then you all could meet for a coffee or a chat on the phone to discuss your next adventure. (She's not very computer savvy.)

PS My mother is straight, but would be fine with a non-straight travel buddy.
Hi, Red, just wanted you to know I think you're a great daughter and lovely person to help your mom out with cruising. Florida ports are terrific for cruisers and I think they offer reduced fares for residents and lots of options. I used to live there. Check out my post here of June 23rd. Your mom would have to fly to San Diego, but she'd land in Ft. Lauderdale at the end. HAL is having a special sale through July 21. Maybe we can work things out. Whatever happens, she's very fortunate to have you in her life. HS2U