View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Celebrity Silhouette Rome-Ft. Lauderdale Transatlantic Dec 1

Hi all, 25yo male seeking a cruise companion/room buddy for 14 or 15 night transatlantic cruise with Celebrity Cruises leaving from Civitavecchia (Rome) Italy and arriving in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Two options, one leaves Nov 24th the other Dec 1st. I'm partial to the Dec 1st date, but Nov 24th works fine as well. I'm 24 a grad student in Bioethics, and am from Connecticut, but currently reside in Viterbo, Italy. Cruise price is currently around $899 per person for 15 nights; however, the trip prices for the repositioning cruises tend to drop significantly with celebrity (I paid $425 for 15N transatlantic from Ft. Lauderdale to Rome back in April), and not only was it an amazing cruise, but for those that have the time I cant imagine a better way to travel between the US and Europe (not to mention cheaper than flying in many cases).

Companion can be male or female (Im not looking for eye candy or to be eye candy), just looking for someone who is laid backed, likes to travel, someone I can have a conversation with, and someone who doesn't mind alone time as I do like to do things on my own, although for shore excursions company is always a plus. I would prefer a person in the age range of 18-39; however, if we're compatible for rooming together for 14 or 15 nights that age is not an absolute make or break. Of course romantic companions are acceptable but that's not explicitly what I'm looking for. Just looking for someone to split the room costs with (as I prefer not to pay for double occupancy as I have the past few transatlantics when it's been just me) and someone to spend some of the cruise time and excursion time with.

On another note ill be doing the same trip in April although I haven't picked the specific cruise yet if anyone is interested in a spring transatlantic or is already looking for a cruise companion for next April.

Anything you'd like to know about me just ask. You can also email me at seanphoranfwd@gmail.com if your prefer not to post in the forum.

I look forward to hearing from you- Happy Sailing!
Sean H.
Sponsored Links