View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2013, 11:37 AM
First Mate

Morning Cruisemates,

It's been a while since I've posted on the morning thread, but I must admit I do check in here from time to time to see how everyone is doing.

I have been working again part time at a Shopper's Drug Mart here in our little village....I just love being out and doing "something", plus the little bit of money I make can go toward our cruising funds

We recently booked a second cruise for February 28th 2014 on the Grandeur of the Seas out of Baltimore. It's going to Key West!!!!! We missed that port on our first cruise in 2004 because Hurricane Jeanne was coming up the coast, so we went out to Bermuda to stay away from it. So for our upcoming 30th wedding anniversary this month, hubby and I decided to book this 8 night Bahamas cruise in February as our present to each other.

Our other cruise we have booked is the Quantum of the Seas 12 night in March 2015, we're going to Barbados and Martinique!! Can't wait to see those ports either!!!

Well hopefully everyone has a great Thursday...and try keeping cool out there, yesterday here with the humidity it felt like 43 C or well over 100 F.

Take care everyone and happy cruising!

Gail
Comet Cruiser

p.s. Now I just have to try to remember how to do the countdown clocks!!!