View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning everyone from El Paso Texas. It is raining here today, and the locals are thrilled.

I have finally caught up on my sleep. Yesterday I closed the curtains, and took a long nap, plus slept good last night.

My plane trip out here was a good one. I love to meet others on the way. The lady I sat with was from the Boston area, so we spent the time talking about Boston, as our dear Trip has taught me over the years.

Our room is not the best, but doable. I have not seen much of El Paso, but what I have seen is very old and run down. We start furloughs tomorrow, so we will spent more time getting to know the area. I will work hard to find something good to report.

Today I will do some research of the area, and make a list of things to do. You know one thing I want to do is see the border. I don't want to get so close to get in the way, but I would like to see it. I have heard all my life about the border, but have never seen it. I do notice that every business has very strong looking bars on the windows and doors. It is hard to believe that outside our window is the interstate, and then a mountain, and on the other side of that is the border crossing that many Americans over the years have crossed for a day of fun and drink.

Well I guess I had better get my day started.

I hope all have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link