View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:23 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthed0g View Post
I heard Princess had a new loyalty level..''Premier Elite'' or something...I did a thread on Princess but had little response..anyone know about it?
I'm hoping for the same thing. Someday perhaps.

Quote:
Royal Princess is not a boring ship - they have some kind of entertainment happening in the atrium all the time, and then free OnDemand movies in your stateroom.
Paul, Did you notice the HDMI inputs on the side of the wall mounted TV?
By any chance di you hear of anyone utilizing them for a DVD input? They might not be activated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog2 View Post
Did Princess once and will never do it again. They showed too much indifference. Our service to say the least was poor to none. The whole cruise we had trouble getting service all over the ship. We are experienced cruisers and not picky. We cruise for enjoyment. We cruised the Sapphire Princess in 2005. I know some people love Princess but it's not for us.
Funny you should have that opinion. I don't know what more they could possibly do for us each time we sail. Everyone from the head waiters/waiters to the cabin stewards were alway as helpful as they could possibly be - even approaching us to ask if there was anything more they could do.